Via teaming with Engineering, Quality, Production, Planning, Purchasing, Program Management, and Contracts, ensures that the new product designs are fully production industrialized.
- Works with Contracts and Program Management during quoting process on New Products to assure Quality requirements are fully understood and integrated into the LIC Quality
- Works with Program Management to validate completion of new product launch stage gate review processes and completion of LIC internal and customer contract/PO
- Works with Quality/Inspection to prepare and execute LIC/Customer First Article Inspection and Source Inspection
- Works with Engineering to approve new engineering releases (blueprints, specifications, ).
- Works with Production to assure a smooth transition of new products into manufacturing via short term studies, PPAP,
- Works with Purchasing and Supplier Quality to assure that LIC/customer requirement are flowed into purchasing requirements on new
- Represents Quality in LIC and customer meetings related to New Product
- Works with Customer Support and Contracts to assure that customer orders (new business and follow on) are reviewed for impacts and compliance prior to
- Monitors and reviews quality related data generated by such as Non-Conforming Material and Scrap for the identification of trends and causes of non- conformance and the introduction of appropriate corrective
- Conducts planned internal audits as part of the audit team to ensure compliance with internal procedures and for the correction of any identified non-conformance.
- Assists in investigation of Qualification Test Failures and related corrective
- Assists Inspection Staff in resolving problems related to interpretation of Acceptance
- Reviews and approves Scrap
- Assists Manufacturing staff in the implementation of SPC programs and in the interpretation of SPC
- Produces and revises Procedures, Instructions, Job Instructions and other documentation as
- Conducts training and certification classes as
- Participates in the Lean / Continuous Improvement program as Team Leader, Trainer or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent education and ASQ
– CQE preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering in the Aerospace
- Familiarity with AS9100, ISO 9000, Boeing D6-82479, MIL-STD-790 and other recognized Quality
- Must be familiar with Process Improvement / Cost Reduction Methods with the ability to facilitate and lead Improvement
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Excellent written and verbal communications
As an individual contributor you will be expected to demonstrate the following competencies: Customer Focus, Listening, Problem Solving, Action Oriented, Composure, Functional/Technical Skills, Ethics and Values, Integrity and Trust and will need to Value Diversity.
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Leach International Corporation operations in the U.S. may only employ “U.S. Persons” as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Equal Opportunity Employer, Including Disability/Vets
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com