Leach International Corporation designs and manufacturers relays, electronic control devices, and power systems primarily for the aerospace and defense industry. We welcome people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward.
Leach is known for design excellence and commitment to quality and reliability since 1919. This 100 year legacy includes the invention of the electrical relay for aircraft systems which has supported the development of the world’s aircrafts. With hybrid and all electric vehicles driving the future, Leach’s products are more important than ever. Our equipment and components are used on thousands of aerospace, military, rail and high-end industrial applications worldwide, in the most severe environments when reliable and performance are mission critical.
Company Name: Leach International Corporation
Industry: Electronics (Aerospace/Military Products)
Number of Employees: 600
Title: Business Systems Analyst I
Works with: All levels of leadership, employees and customers
Location: Buena Park, California (Onsite)
Hourly Range: $30 – $40 (based on experience)
The Business Systems / Database Analyst role is to develop new technology solutions to enable business growth and innovation, enhance efficiencies in current ERP (Infor Syteline), PLM, SharePoint and other business critical software systems, and support integration, reporting, and data integrity.
• Serves as a MS SQL database analyst.
• Modifies, develops SSRS and Crystal reports in Syteline as business required.
• Performs daily maintenance and monitoring of Syteline to ensure data integrity and uptime including backup/restore, user access management, and troubleshooting issues with Infor Support.
• Tests and installs new releases or modules as required.
• Identifies areas for improvement within the existing business processes.
• Promotes the use of change management and configuration control to maintain the data integrity.
• Ensures that governance and legislative controls are applied correctly and properly within the business unit. Meets IT general controls requirements for SOX.
• Performs other duties, as IT management and services deem necessary.
• Strategy & Planning
• Assists or develops long-term strategic goals for development databases and production databases in conjunction with data owners and business managers.
• Acquisition & Deployment
• Conducts research and makes recommendations on databases, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
• Operational Management
• Responds to and resolves business systems support issues.
• Monitors business systems performances, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Creates, or supports creation of, required reports in response to business user needs.
• Establishes appropriate end-user business systems access control levels.
• Performs business process analysis and implements streamline plans
• BA or BS in Computer Science or related field.
• One to Three years of experience in MS SQL management and development is required.
• One to three years of experience in Syteline or any ERP management is preferred.
• One to three years of experience in Business Intelligence, or Data warehouse is preferred.
• Good knowledge of the following disciplines: MS SQL Server, Reporting tools including Crystal Reports and SSRS, ERP, SharePoint, .NET, XML, System Integration.
• Good understanding of business processes. Aerospace or Manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
• Experience using development tools such as Visual Studio, SSMS.
• Must have intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of IT General Controls as it relates to SOX audits.
• Troubleshooting experience.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
• Project management experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work without direct supervision
• On-call availability. Some over-time working may be required.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Multi-national, multi-cultural team environment.
• Effective communicator at all levels
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
Demonstrated ability in the competencies for employees new in their role: you will be expected to demonstrate the following competencies: Customer Focus, Problem Solving, Action Oriented, Composure, Functional/Technical Skills, Ethics and Values, Integrity and Trust and will need to Value Diversity.
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Leach International Corporation operations in the U.S. may only employ “U.S. Persons” as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Equal Opportunity Employer, Including Disability/Vets
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com