Leach International Corporation designs and manufacturers relays, electronic control devices, and power systems primarily for the aerospace and defense industry. We welcome people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward.
Leach is known for design excellence and commitment to quality and reliability since 1919. This 100 year legacy includes the invention of the electrical relay for aircraft systems which has supported the development of the world’s aircrafts. With hybrid and all electric vehicles driving the future, Leach’s products are more important than ever. Our equipment and components are used on thousands of aerospace, military, rail and high-end industrial applications worldwide, in the most severe environments when reliable and performance are mission critical.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Buena Park, California
Type: Full-Time Onsite
Hourly Range: $25 – $33 (based on experience)
The Customer Service Representative is an individual contributor position requiring excellent interpersonal and listening skills. They must have the ability to solve complex problems with a customer service focus and handle multiple challenges simultaneously. They act as the primary liaison between Leach and assigned customers ensuring that clear communication and positive relations are maintained. Under minimal supervision, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for all aspects of order management from contract review to delivery follow-up for assigned customers. They act as the ‘voice of the customer’ within the Leach organization and proactively and professionally resolve a wide range of challenges and issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers with excellent listening skills and a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction through the timely resolution of issues
- Order entry and order management including processing of requirement changes and utilization of customer portals
- Accurately maintain records, files and reports in electronic format including customer specific work instructions. Generate and interpret metrics and reports from ERP system
- Review and interpret contractual/specification requirements, internal flow-down requirements, and effectively interface with internal teams to reach mutually agreeable terms with the customer
- Ability to review, interpret, and draft documentation related to terms and conditions, quality clauses, and export compliance requirements to ensure conformity with company guidelines
- The role is fulltime onsite to work collaboratively with internal departments to expedite and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction. Act as Voice of Customer with ownership/management of Customer Scorecards
- Support quoting and proposal activities and be able to present Leach’s product offering
- Manage complex assignments requiring independent judgment and analytical skills
- Actively participate in Leach’s Quality/Business Management System
- Understand and live by Leach’s ethics and business conduct policies
- Performs other duties as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience, ideally in the aerospace industry or a similar, highly regulated, B2B manufacturing organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong customer focus with ability to handle questions and / or complaints effectively and anticipate customer needs while taking personal responsibility and ownership over customers and challenges
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple customer accounts
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Understanding of U.S. Export requirements (EAR and ITAR)
- Experience with ERP System, Microsoft Access, SQL
As an individual contributor you will be expected to demonstrate the following competencies: Customer Focus, Listening, Problem Solving, Action Oriented, Composure, Functional/Technical Skills, Ethics and Values, Integrity and Trust and will need to Value Diversity.
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Leach International Corporation operations in the U.S. may only employ “U.S. Persons” as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Equal Opportunity Employer, Including Disability/Vets
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com