Leach International Corporation designs and manufacturers relays, electronic control devices, and power systems primarily for the aerospace and defense industry. We welcome people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward.
Leach is known for design excellence and commitment to quality and reliability since 1919. This 100 year legacy includes the invention of the electrical relay for aircraft systems which has supported the development of the world’s aircrafts. With hybrid and all electric vehicles driving the future, Leach’s products are more important than ever. Our equipment and components are used on thousands of aerospace, military, rail and high-end industrial applications worldwide, in the most severe environments when reliable and performance are mission critical.
Company Name: Leach International Corporation
Industry: Electronics (Aerospace/Military Products)
Number of Employees: 500
Title: Sales Executive
Works with: All levels of leadership, employees and customers
Location: Buena Park, California or remote depending on role
Salary Range: $125K – $175K (based on experience), +Bonus
The Sales Executive is responsible for generating sales and growing the company’s business in their region. The Sales Executive is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and overseeing company’s overall sales strategies in their region to maintain and grow the legacy business and generate profitable new business for the company. The Sales Executive is also responsible for building lasting relationships with key and target accounts in their region and meeting Leach’s bookings goals.
The Sales Executive reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
• Builds the company’s business in their allocated region by identifying prospects and converting them into bookings.
• Maintains and grows relationships with technical leaders, decision makers, key senior-level personnel and influencers at key and targeted accounts. Develops and maintains sponsors within customer organizations throughout region of responsibility.
• Develops and implements sales strategy for region.
• Maintains/improves sales performance through direct and indirect selling to customers.
• Participates in analyzing and determining market potential and sales estimates.
Assists in developing marketing and pricing plans.
• Identifies and qualifies new business prospects; develops, owns and executes
strong strategies to win the new business.
• Provides support, information, guidance and quality service to customers.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on
industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Provides market intelligence (market trends, competitive information, regulatory
issues, product strengths and weaknesses based on customer feedback, etc.)
and contributes to the company’s knowledge base.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Actively contributes to the Business Unit team effort by accomplishing related
actions as needed.
• Works in a collaborative and team environment. Liaising with management,
engineering and production.
• Actively participates in the Quality Improvement System.
• Performs other duties as required.
• 3+ years’ experience in the sales field in aerospace and defense.
• Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited university or college
• Technical degree preferred but not required
• Computer literate including MS office and Customer Relationship Management
• Proficient command of English operational and legal language – written and oral.
• Strong analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface
with all levels of Company customers and management staff.
• Strategic leadership ability.
• Strong Presentation Skills.
• Travel up to 40%.
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Leach International Corporation operations in the U.S. may only employ “U.S. Persons” as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Equal Opportunity Employer, Including Disability/Vets