The Sales Executive is responsible for generating sales and growing the company’s business in his/her region. The Sales Executive is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and overseeing company’s overall sales strategies in their region to maintain and grow the legacy business and generate profitable new business for the company.
The Sales Executive is also responsible for building lasting relationships with key and target accounts in their region and meeting Leach’s bookings goals.
- Builds the company’s business in his/he allocated region by identifying prospects and converting them into bookings.
- Maintains and grows relationships with technical leaders, decision makers, key senior-level personnel and influencers at key and targeted accounts. Develops and maintains sponsors with in customer organizations throughout region of responsibility.
- Develops and implements sales strategy for region.
- Maintains/improves sales performance through direct and indirect selling to customers.
- Participates in analyzing and determining market potential and sales estimates. Assists in developing marketing and pricing plans.
- Identifies and qualifies new business prospects; develops, owns and executes strong strategies to win the new business.
- Provides support, information, guidance and quality service to customers.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Provides market intelligence (market trends, competitive information, regulatory issues, product strengths and weaknesses based on customer feedback, etc.) and contributes to the company’s knowledge base.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Actively contributes to the Business Unit team effort by accomplishing related actions as needed.
- Works in a collaborative and team environment. Liaising with management, engineering and production.
- Actively participates in the Quality Improvement System.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 3+ years’ experience in the sales field in aerospace and defense.
- BS in Engineering, Marketing, Business or equivalent experience.
- Engineering background preferred, electrical engineering is ideal.
- Familiarity with military specifications and military contracts.
- Computer literate including MS office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Proficient command of English operational and legal language – written and oral.
- Strong analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of Company customers and management staff.
- Strategic leadership ability.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Travel up to 40%.
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Leach International Corporation operations in the U.S. may only employ “U.S. Persons” as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org